BEST SOLD ELECTRIC INBOARD MOTOR SINDS 2005
The eFLOW series consists of an extensive line of electric direct drive inboard motors with associated controllers and marine software. In the past 16 years this combination has become the best known, most reliable and most valued system for pleasure, commercial and commercial shipping. Thousands of boats worldwide have already been equipped with it.
The eFLOW engines are available in both air and liquid cooled versions with power ratings from 2kW (3HP) up to 80kW (109HP). Systems with dual motors or through-axle for hybrid applications are possible.
DAMOTO engines are specially designed for boats and optimized at a speed of 750 or 1450 RPM, eliminating the need for a transmission. They are also equipped with an integrated thrust bearing.
And, not unimportantly, DAMOTO motors and controllers are IP66 and IP65 respectively and are therefore not only protected against liquids, but also against penetrating moisture.
eFLOW systems consist of the following components:
- Stainless steel engine frame with engine mounts
- motor with integrated thrust bearing
- fluid inlet & outlet on engine (on liquid cooled engines only)
- controller in stainless steel housing incl. maritime software & PC/handheld connector for engine tuning
- on-board power converter (12V) integrated in controller housing (standard with liquid-cooled motors, optional with air-cooled motors)
- main switch
- main fuse
- controller cable with connectors
We also supply from simple to full color touch screen displays, ignition locks and throttles.